Principal elements of investigation paper: launch, system and summary
The main phases of writing an investigation paper are the pursuing:
- Get the problem – what to examine.
- Matter – how to call it.
- Relevance – why this challenge should be examined.
- The purpose of the analysis – what outcome is supposed to be acquired.
- Hypothesis – which happens to be not obvious inside the object.
- Novelty – what new was found through the research.
- Investigation duties – how to proceed – in theory and experimentally.
- Literature overview – exactly what is currently recognized about this issue.
- Means of research – how and precisely what is looked into.
- Results of the research – our own info.
- Results – quick solutions to the tasks.
- Significance – how the effects affect training.